Practice is concentrated in real estate purchases and sales, commercial leasing, multifamily, condominiums, ground-leasing, and real estate development.
Representative Clients and Transactions:
Ken’s representative matters include:
- Represented a national battery manufacturer in an acquisition of over 200 acres for a manufacturing facility that will support up to 12 gigawatt hours (GWh) of battery cell production.
- Represented an institutional investor in an acquisition of approximately 100 acres for industrial development.
- Represented a national fast food franchisee in several leases, subleases, and portfolio acquisitions.
- Represented an institutional investor in the bifurcation and condominiumization of an existing ground lease into multi-family apartments and a mixed-use facility.
- Represented a healthcare facility developer in the acquisition, development, condominiumization, and sale of a medical office park.
- Represented an automotive repair service enterprise in its expansion to over ten locations within the Phoenix Valley.
- Represented national homebuilder in a multi-phased acquisition of over 300 acres for a master planned community, the homebuilder’s then largest acquisition in Arizona.
- Represented a prominent southwest developer in the condominiumization and acquisition of several floors of a 20-story office building as part of a hotel conversion.
- In general, represented several clients in complex transactions, including multi-phased acquisitions, sale-leaseback transactions, a multi-parcel disposition of real property subject to ongoing environmental remediation efforts, advanced title insurance matters, and restructuring existing debt.