Practice is concentrated in commercial leasing, real estate purchases and sales, real estate financing, real estate development, and construction and design contracts. Clients include publicly traded REITs, privately held real estate investment firms, national and regional developers, and retail, industrial, and office tenants.
- Represent owner of a mixed-use project in the Southeast Valley on the leasing of approximately 50,000 sf of retail space.
- Represent major surgery center developer on the development and leasing of over 20 ambulatory surgical centers located in Arizona and Colorado.
- Represented shopping center owner in the leasing for 17 retail shopping centers across the country.
- Represent national chain fast-food franchisee in the leasing of over a dozen stores, including stores that are build-to-suit, reverse build-to-suit, pad purchase and self-developed, retrofit and in-line space.
- Habitat for Humanity Central Arizona, Board of Directors (2004-2010)
- University of Arizona Alumni, Phoenix Chapter (2003-2010, past president), National Board (2009-2010)
- Hopi Elementary School, Dads Club (2015-current)
- NAIOP (prior years)
- Urban Land Institute (prior years)